by Jennifer! Although I have been thinking about stuff to post on my blog, life seems to speeding up as we move towards the end of the year and there is just not enough time in the day any more!
7 Random/Weird Things about Me .......
1. Although I am Canadian, I was born in Germany. My dad was in the Canadian air force and met and married a German girl, my mom, when he was stationed there. I didn't move to Canada until I was three.
2. I hate wearing socks if I have a choice, and am not that fond of wearing shoes either, so summer will find me barefoot as much as possible.
3. I love salty snacks, especially kettle cooked potato chips, and might eat the whole bag if no one is watching. :-)
4. I used to be a rather good bowler, and was on the bowling team for the technical school I went into after high school. Travelled throughout the province to different universities and colleges to compete.
5. I have a weird knack of remembering numbers - old phone numbers are still in my head, credit card numbers, all sorts of odd things.
6. I listen to opera when I do housework, the louder the better. Rigoletto is my favourite.
7. I hate the taste of diet pop and avoid artificial sweetener like the plague.
1 comment:
That was fun to read! I agree wholeheartedly with you on the diet pop/artificial sweetner. I can't stand it! Happy December!!
Post a Comment