Monday, December 1, 2008

Winter 2009 Canadian Scrapbooker


If you haven't seen it yet, grab one! The gorgeous cover was done by my friend Holly , who is also a featured scrapbooker in the Passport to Creativity section in this issue. I had a lot of fun playing with postage for the frugal scrapbooker column, using everything from real stamps that I rip off envelopes or buy in themed lots for a few bucks on ebay (email me if you want the name of the seller in Regina I use), to fake stamps you can make for free or almost free.

2 comments:

Just Rhonda said...

SUPER cute.

Holly A said...

These layouts are so much fun, Connie, and I always enjoy your Frugal column in each issue. Thank you very much for your kind words about me. This issue was definitely a lot of fun for me to receive, that's for sure! :-)

Have a wonderful trip!