Thursday, November 19, 2009

Keep your eyes peeled



These are starting to filter into people's mailboxes, so they will soon to be coming to a store or mailbox near you! I can't to wait to read mine! I was able to help out during some of the photography shoots for these magazines, and I know there are some amazing projects and articles to look forward to. The publication of Canadian Scrapbooker Basics #5 is a bit bittersweet for me - since it is the last issue of the Basics series, my workload will drop considerably as we just go back to publishing the regular Canadian Scrapbooker magazine. But I enjoyed working on Basic assignments so much! I relish a challenge, and especially enjoyed projects for CSB #1 that only used basic supplies, and projects for CSB#5 which used all kinds of unusual tools and embellishments - everything from hot glue to polymer clay. It's always good to have a challenge!

No comments: