Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Kaisercraft Advent Calendars

I know, I know, advent calendars are a funny topic for July.  But, I was surfing around the Kaisercraft blog, admiring the beautiful products and the even more beautiful projects that are posted on there, when a gorgeous advent calendar caught my eye.  Except it's not an advent calendar.  It's an every day calendar.


Isn't this stunning?  It was done by Nikki Antonello who was on last year's Kaisercraft design team. 


This is what the Kaisercraft calendar looked like before alteration.  I bought one of these recently to turn into a Christmas advent calendar for my boys, but I love the thought of using it for any and all occasions.  It would make a wonderful gift!  Fill the boxes with candy, small toys, coins, paper fortunes, etc.   If you would like detailed instructions, Kaisercraft has a wonderful project sheet on their website  link to Advent Calendar project sheet. 

No comments: