Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Books and Things........

It's been a crazy couple of weeks.  I was travelling for fun and for business, and got awfully far behind in everything while I was gone.  Especially at work. Nothing like playing catch up.......  but I think my head is back above water. 

Anyway, if you are a book lover, or a book buyer, Chapters Online has FREE Shipping on orders over $25 at chapters.indigo.ca.  It used to be that you had to spend $39 on books to get free shipping, so this is a great deal.  I hope it lasts.  I have had excellent service from Chapters and buy most of books through their online store.  Besides the free shipping, I love that I can return purchases to a bricks and mortar Chapters store.  Sometimes online purchases ain't what you are expecting........

I read a wonderful book last week.  Not a type of fiction that I am normally drawn to, but I started reading this one and could not put it down.  It is a fictional diary from a woman in the late 1800's in the Arizona Territory, and was inspired by the true story of the author's pioneering great-grandmother.  Adventure, and a love story, and I couldn't put it down.  I was thrilled to find out there are two MORE books in the series, so I can't wait until those show up in my mailbox and I can continue enjoying the life of Sarah Prine.

No comments: