Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Tags

if you've got some Christmas related odds and ends laying around on your scrapbooking table, put together some tags.  They look great hanging on your tree or stick them onto a christmas present for that extra special personal touch.  

An old photo of the boys with Santa makes a cute tag.  The sticker is from October Afternoon, and the candy cane, I just downloaded from the internet after googling a candy cane image.  I resized and printed it and then decorated it up a little with some glitter glue.



Making Memories paper, paper holly and sticker, a free vintage Santa clipart image downloaded from the internet and some golden dewdrops from Robin's Nest.


This Santa image is from Crafty Secrets.  It's covered with a couple of coats of ultra thick embossing enamel, which I then just cracked after I put it in the freezer for a few minutes.  It's actually left over from an article I wrote five years ago for the inaugural issue of Canadian Scrapbooker.   The cracked UTEE technique doesn't take too long and it sure gives a special look to a wintery image.

No comments: