I've been travelling quite a bit in the last few weeks and now it's reading week at the university, so that serves as a brief respite from teaching. Just got back from Mexico (will post separately about that), and the week before that, I was in Los Angeles with the Canadian Scrapbooker team for the Craft and Hobby Trade Show (CHA). You've probably seen a ton of reviews and reports on winter CHA. I found the show smaller and quieter than in previous years, but it is still full of wonderful and inspiring products. Banners and doilies everywhere, accordian flowers and moustaches, many clear trends in designs and products.
Among other things, I am itching to get my hands on some new Spellbinders dies, Webster's Pages lobster themed patterned paper, the new kitchen and school lines from KaiserCraft......... ah, the list goes on and on. ;-)
Here's a few pictures - I'm sure there is better product peeks on the internet, but these are quick snapshots in crummy light in the convention hall. You'll get the idea though...
 |
| Kaisercraft |
 |
| Kaisercraft |
 |
| Websters Pages |
 |
| close up of the lobster paper! |
 |
| Jackie Ludlage, editor of Canadian Scrapbooker magazine, with Helene and Jacqueline, the amazing ladies from Magenta |
 |
| Part of the Magenta booth (simply stunning!) |
1 comment:
Hey! Nice to see you posting again!
Post a Comment