First of all - for my scrapbooking friends - make sure you check out the Sketchy Challenge and brand new web page and gallery on the Canadian Scrapbooker website here. You can see the sketch, join in the challenge, upload your layouts and leave comments for others - I love it!! And everyone can play along - if you use a Canadian product on your layout, you will also can potentially be published in a future issue of Canadian Scrapbooker magazine whether you live in Australia, Canada, the United States or Zimbabwe.
Also, if you are in the market for a great little photo printer/digital frame or Sony photo paper, check out this link here for an exclusive discount for Canadian Scrapbooker readers. These portable photo printers are so handy and this one looks amazing.
I have been doing blog posts for "Tuesday with the Team" on Jackie Ludlage's blog. Lots of fun. Here's one of the cards I did with Stampin Up A-Maze-Ing stamp set and plastic maze for a blog post there last week. The texture on the cardstock is from dry embossing with one of the new M-Bossabilities folders from Spellbinders. These are just terrific, they make a project look so fancy so quickly. Go look at Jackie's blog to see some of the other projects with mazes.
And a couple of weeks before that, I featured Bazzill Basics DynoMite patterned paper line. Oh, how I love the colours and patterns in this set. Here's one of the projects I did with some of the tissue tape and a journalling card:




2 comments:
I'm absolutely loving the title work in your lo- very unique!
Really cute and "amazing" card, Connie! And I love the white background of the Dino layout...makes the photos and tape pop!
Post a Comment