Thursday, February 25, 2016

Use those Ribbon Scraps

Just wanted to share a few cards I made for my Frugal Scrapbooker article in the spring 2016 issue of Creative Scrapbooker magazine.  It featured ribbon scraps.  Little bits of ribbon can be so versatile......and economical.   There are many more ideas in the magazine.    All the stamps on these cards are from Quietfire Designs.   I just love the calligraphy - it adds so much style to these cards.



Supplies:  Momenta patterned paper and bird die cut, May Arts and American Crafts ribbon, Quietfire Design stamps, Clearsnap Ink, Fabri-Tac adhesive.


The background on this card is a page from an adult colouring book.  I discovered I don't like colouring much.  I'm too impatient.  But they can be used to make unique greeting cards!

Supplies:  Quietfire Design stamps, Kuretake Wink of Stella glitter pens, May Arts ribbon, Clearsnap Ink, Dollarama flower


2 comments:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Awesome projects, Connie! I will look for the magazine this weekend. (funny- I always buy the issues at the store and every time I say thyself that I need a subscription. Lol)

Robyn said...

Love the colors and the great use of bits of ribbon!