
I just love it! Thanks Andrea, just received it in the mail today!! A reversible, hand sewn, gorgeous shoulder and neck strap for my Canon!!! What a great idea!! It sure adds a touch of personality to my camera instead of the black standard "canon" strap, and it feels absolutely wonderful. These straps are designed and manufactured by Andrea in southern British Columbia at http://mycameracouture.com/, and she has a variety of fabrics and styles available. They are all so beautiful it is hard to pick a favorite!
6 comments:
So they're as nice IRL as they look? I've been eyeing them up as well.
Looks great! I think my camera needs one....in fact, I'm sure my camera needs one.
;o)
xox
~ M
i want one too... but i have a Nikon. Wonder if they would work still??
HI, Connie!! I finally found you! It's been great checking your archives and hearing about your family. The SB retreat in Cranbrook sounded fabulous! I'll be back - have a great weekend!
These look awesome, Connie. I think I NEED one!
OOOOHHHH! I think I must have one of those neck straps...too cool! I have already checked out their site and have one in mind! I really think we are travelliong the same frequency these days! LOL! Here's to new found friends!
Post a Comment