
I just love watching little kids playing soccer. They are just so darn cute! Their soccer shirts fall to their knees, they travel in packs, occasionally heading in the wrong direction and shooting at their own goal, they get distracted by a butterfly, a mosquito, a dandelion............ At any given time, only a couple of kids are playing soccer. The rest are wrestling, playing, laughing. Which is a beautiful thing.
I spent Saturday at an under six soccer tournament and watched the little folk run. Everybody played equally, everybody got a medal and a pennant, everybody was happy. I don't know when it changes and becomes competitive, but right now it is wonderful to watch. :-)
3 comments:
CUTE pictures!!!!!!
Those photos are adorable, Connie. I can relate to the running in packs! It's been so cold here lately, I think the soccer kids have been huddling together just to keep warm!
Perhaps we adults could learn a thing or two from little kids. I can think of worse things than being distracted by a butterfly....
xox
M
Post a Comment