I just got back from a weekend crop at this wonderful location. Ahhhhhhhhhh. If you haven't been, it's about an hour drive southwest of Edmonton. It has an inn with comfy beds, a spa, a handful of restaurants, a grocery/drug store, a liquor store, clothing store, scrapbook store....... everything a girl could possibly need! :-)
Nothing like a 'mommy' weekend. Great conversation with friends, wonderful food, a couple of days to work on your favourite hobby, a therapeutic massage, a little shopping............ Life is good. :-)
I try to go a couple of times a year. It's just so much fun. This past weekend, the group of ten ladies or so that I 'retreat' with went on a Scrap Inn Jammies crop at the Village. Thanks to Vicki and Sharon for a wonderful time and keeping their store open at all hours! If you ever get a chance, this is one terrific weekend crop to try out. And so nice to meet the talented ladies from Fort McMurray!!!
1 comment:
I'm so sad I missed out this weekend but really...I'm loving my new boobs! :) Look forward to seeing what you got done...Kim
Post a Comment