
The kids each had two different costumes for Halloween - one for indoors and the school party, and one plush, furry, extra warm one for outdoors, because around here, we have to plan for really cold weather outside at this time of year. But as it turned out, it was one of the warmest Halloween's I can remember, above freezing most certainly, so we probably could have managed with one costume per child. Oh well. And in the end, Ben refused to wear his cute warm bear costume anyway. We get a lot of use out of our costumes. I keep them all in a rubbermaid tote, easily available in the basement. The boys and their friends play dress-up almost every play date. At any given time, I can have a Ninja sneaking around the living room, a giraffe coming up the stairs and Indiana Jones investigating the yard. ;-)



3 comments:
Cute, cute, cute - including you, Mom!! I love the fact that they use the costumes often - great imaginary play. Hope you are enjoying lots of candy these days :))
great photos of the boys! Isn't it great that the kids can use their costumes all year long?! You never know who is going to come up those stairs.
Great photos of the boys, Connie, and I love your costume too. Evan was Indiana Jones this year also.
Post a Comment