Tuesday, March 10, 2009

March Madness

Such a busy time of year for me! University is in full swing, with assignments to mark and lectures to prepare, and my 'day job' is just as busy. I'm still really enjoying teaching my course at night and it is much easier the second time around. I've been scrapbooking like crazy, finishing assignments for the summer Canadian Scrapbooker magazine and Canadian Scrapbooker Basics #4, and managed to squeeze in a scrapbooking weekend at Pigeon Lake with 13 amazing women. I have so much fun at weekend retreats; it is lovely to relax and scrapbook and share ideas and conversation.

I've placed my orders with a couple of seed houses in Canada, and am impatiently waiting to start my tomatoes, peppers and a few flowers. I usually plant my tomatoes around the end of March and grow them under lights in the basement until the beginning of May when I move them to my little greenhouse outside. Unfortunately, I have to move an awful lot of stuff before I can do any indoor gardening. The three tier grow light cart I use to grow plants seems to have become filled with scrapbook supplies during the off season. ;-) Amazing how that happens!

No comments: