
Right now. It's fantastic, a must read. You won't be able to put it down. I finally got around to reading it on the plane on Sunday, and although it is incredibly sad (I was sobbing and running out of kleenex), you will learn a lot and it will certainly make you appreciate your life. I look forward to future books by this author.
5 comments:
ooh thanks Connie! I'll check it out!!
Connie...I cried my face off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great book! Thanks for the recommendation!
Jackie
Thanks for the recommendation, Connie. It's definitely on my list.
I loved this book Connie - I bawled my way through it. It is definitely a good read!
You are absolutely right Connie! I just finished reading it last week. My mother is in the mid-moderate stages of Alzheimer's Disease and I saw her on virtually every page in this book. I too would hightly recommend it to everyone, especially if you know someone who has been touched by this horrible disease!
Sue
Post a Comment