If you are a cookbook lover, there are two new ones out (or almost out) that you might want to pick up! These are both authored by ladies that blog about food - The Pioneer Woman by Ree Drummond and A year of Slow Cooking by Stephanie Odea. I have tried out some of their recipes from their blogs before and can't wait to get the cookbooks! If I buy both I should get free shipping from Chapters online, where I buy most of my books actually. It seems to be much cheaper to buy online, and the selection is a lot bigger. If you want to check it out, you can just click here
chapters.indigo.ca 
for their website.
Make It Fast, Cook It Slow by Stephanie Odea collects more than 300 recipes that provide affordable, delicious, and gluten-free meal ideas. About $17 at Chapters Online

The Pioneer Woman Cooks by Ree Drummond, released on October 27, about $23 at Chapters online
3 comments:
yep. i want them BOTH! :)
These look awesome! The slow cooker blog is great! How did you find her? I love using my slow cooker...don't pull it out often enough!
Hey I got my PW book today and love it!!!
Post a Comment