
For my reading friends, I stumbled across this book a couple of weeks ago and enjoyed it immensely! I highly recommend it! It's a fairly quick read with plenty of laugh out loud moments, a humourous murder mystery if you will. It features a precocious 11 year old detective, Flavia de Luce, who has a passion for chemistry. And what a character she is, hopefully she will be brought back in future books!
From book reviews: "A thoroughly entertaining romp of a novel, The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie is inventive and quick-witted, with tongue-in-cheek humour that transcends the macabre seriousness of its subject".
3 comments:
mail order viagra which is better cialis or viagra where to buy viagra viagra free pills viagra and hearing loss viagra no prescription viagra results viagra rrp australia viagra herb alternative non prescription viagra viagra jokes is there a female viagra viagra vs cialis viagra dosage
oh i love book ideas! I'll totally look for it! Thanks Connie!
I was just looking at this book at Chapters last night. I thought it looked like fun. Maybe I will pick it up now!
Connie, I tagged you on my blog, if you want to play along! Take a peek.
Cheers! Holly ;-)
Post a Comment