Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A winter photo



Ah, glad to leave the short winter days slowly behind. This is the scene from my kitchen window at about 4:15 p.m., two weeks after the shortest day of the year. The angle of the sun is so very low, and I miss the feel of its rays. The days are still plenty short - the kids are going out to get on the school bus in the dark, but the days ARE getting longer and hope returns! LOL

2 comments:

mow180 said...

In Victoria we don't get nice snow pictures but I am going to take some photos of my snowdrops that started to bloom last week.
People from Victoria love to do this to people that live on the prairies, sorry.

mow180 said...

Oops, I meant to tell you that was a wonderful picture and got carried away with bragging about our weather, LOL.