
My family and I got away for a week in the Mayan Riviera at the beginning of February. Although I have been back almost a week, I am still playing catch up, especially at work! We had a wonderful time (how could you not, really? ;-)) and it was such a blessing to feel the sun's heat and feel green grass under your toes. We stayed at the Ocean Turquesa, an all inclusive resort by Puerto Morelos, about a half hour south of Cancun airport. The rooms were lovely and roomy, the beach fantastic and the margaritas and electric lemonades superb! Not sure what's in those fluorescent green lemonade drinks (melon liquor?) but they sure are yummy.

3 comments:
AHHHHH - lucky girl! looks soo good :)
oh i wanna go on a trip SO BAD!!! It looks awesome!
A great thing to do in the cold of winter!! Looks like everyone had fun - and you got some great pictures :))
Post a Comment