Thursday, November 25, 2010

Book Closeouts Sale

If you're looking for inexpensive books,  Book Closeouts has a great sale on right now, 50% off of the already discounted prices of many books, plus free shipping over $35.  They don't have the brand brand new releases, but there is still plenty to choose from.   I ordered a bunch of books for my oldest son, a voracious 10 year old reader, for a few bucks a piece.  On his list were anything by Eoin Colfer, Erin Hunter and the Warriors series, the Ranger's Apprentice series by Joseph Delaney, Simpsons comic books, and I found all of these at Book Closeouts yesterday.  I also ordered a few books for me - a novel, a cookbook, a photography book and a papercraft book.  All told, I got 13 books I wanted for less than $40, including tax, a pretty sweet deal.  ;-)

No comments: