Sunday, November 28, 2010

Nova Scotia

well, I'm a little behind, since I was there during the last week of September, but can I just say I absolutely adore Nova Scotia?  Oh my goodness, it just suits me perfectly.  I could move there in a heartbeat.  I love the climate and the people and the landscape and the smell of the ocean.  I went with two of my friends, Kim and Sue, on a 'mommy' road trip and we could not have had a better time.  We talked and laughed and photographed and did not cook a single meal nor clean up after any child.

Here's where we stayed:  Cottage on Black Rock Road

Kim and her husband Bill bought this cottage a couple of years ago and rent it out through Cottages in Canada.  It's a wonderful little gem sitting right on the Bay of Fundy, perfectly situated for relaxing and exploring most of Nova Scotia.  If you're heading that way and need a place to stay, it would be perfect for a family vacation.  I'm hoping to take my family there in a couple of years.  I think everybody needs to visit Nova Scotia at least once!





No comments: