Nikki Sivils paper and stickers! Love the beaver theme, and was able to use it for my little boy beavers. I hand cut a few thought bubbles from the chalkboard paper and wrote on them with a white paint pen to add some journalling to the page.
My boys can't keep their hands off each other and are constantly wrestling, hence the World Wrestling Federation (WWF) layout. Sometimes the wrestling is in fun, as shown in this photo. Sometimes they are trying to hurt each other. Sigh. I used a Big Shot die cutting machine and a Spellbinders and Sizzix die to cut shapes out of the chalkboard paper on this one. Background paper is by Kaisercraft and the flowers are made out of Stampin Up text paper that was in the last mini- catalogue. I used a SU bigz die to cut out the flower shapes, then crumpled, spritzed and layered them. Really easy but adds a lot of dimension and looks pretty fancy.
This used to be an ugly wooden plaque from Dollarama. I covered it with the Stampin Up chalkboard paper and decorated the edges with some Prima flowers that had been sprayed with Smooch Spritz. This is handy for hanging on a door knob or almost anywhere to leave little messages.
And this one was published in CS. I love the way it turned out. I started with a 12x12 sheet of Canvas Corp chalk paper and used a piece of die cut Fancy Pants paper to put a fun edge on the bottom. Then I took a piece of white kid's chalk and just doodled some sports type stuff on the paper to make a background. To prevent the chalk from rubbing off, I sprayed the paper with a Krylon sealant, but I found that the chalk got a little lighter when sprayed, so I repeated this step a couple of times to make the chalk nice and bold (and sealed).



No comments:
Post a Comment