so it rained again early this morning (big surprise ;-)), a big huge ear shattering thunderstorm. And then it moved on, as thunderstorms do, and I drove to work. Sunny on my west side, thunderous on my east side. I grabbed my camera with me on my way out of the door though because I am enamored of the prairie landscape and just love taking photographs of canola fields in full bloom. Normally I putter to work down a country road for 20 miles or so - so much more interesting than a four line highway, although I do have to keep a sharp eye out for deer.
I think I might have to get one of these canola photos blown up to a 16x20 canvas so I can hang it on my wall. Since I discovered Groupon, I have purchased a few coupons for a company called 44 wide in Toronto. I have been so very impressed with their products - the canvases they produce from my photographs are absolutely gorgeous. And it's wonderful to get your favourite photos out of the computer or photo album and onto the wall where you can admire them.
1 comment:
What a coincidence...I took almost the identical photo last week while driving on country roads outside the city. Love that yellow with the dark blue thunder cloud...gorgeous landscape:)
Post a Comment