The background is Bazzill cardstock and beautiful Harmonie die cut paper, alphabet stickers are Sassafras Lass and then I went to town and made my own clothes line using Maya Road canvas shapes. What fun! I dug through my stash and added stickers (the little bunny is from the Karen Foster potty training sticker set and the crab is MAMBI), sewed, painted, glimmer misted, glued buttons and ribbons, and generally just let out my inner artist. ;-) Canvas is so sturdy that you can do all that stuff!
For this layout, I used some Stampin Up stamps and used chalk ink to stamp flowers onto sheets of canvas paper torn from one of those pads that you can buy where you buy art type stuff. They even sold them at Lee Valley Tools once upon a time, and I think I've even seen them at dollar stores. Just a pad of paper with tear out realtively thin canvas sheets. Use a good juicy inkpad for vividly coloured flowers and leaves. You can even put those sheets through an inkjet printer (which is how I did the journalling). The little chipboard letters are by Maya Road..... I tend to use these a lot because they are a perfect size and so easy to colour to match any layout, but I think I have used up most of the 'good' letters now. LOL Will have to figure out how to replenish my stash unless I want to think up titles with lots of 'q's and 'x's, but not very many vowels.
This layout is a bit different - the background is a 12x12 Prima mistable canvas. Wonderful to work with, so easy to colour with mists and masks that you could make it look however you wanted! I was in a turquoise phase mood here to accent a lovely photo of my friend Sue and her daughter and thought purple worked just beautifully to accent the turquoise. Papers, stickers and many of the doodads are from SEI, the purple tiles are from Harmonie and the twine is from The Twinery.



2 comments:
Wonderful pages, Connie! I'm in love with that clothesline...but not the laundry :)
All the details you added onto that laundry line!!!! You rock:0)
Post a Comment