My 'regular' job is crazy busy. I am just finishing producing a professional video about fertilizer - everything you ever wanted to know in 20 minutes about what fertilizer does, how it is made and why we need it - and it should be on you-tube in a couple of months, so I will link it here in case you are interested. I think it's terrific, but I'm kind of a weird science and gardening geek. ;-)
The kids are playing indoor soccer, which is wonderful, except that means running to soccer games or practice 3 or 4 days a week. And I decided a couple of months ago that since I was at an indoor soccer facility that also had fitness equipment that often I should get a membership. Often I can work on an elliptical and watch a soccer game at the same time. But sometimes I can't multi-task, but still feel better after I walk a few miles, so I take some of my leisure time to get on a treadmill or walking track.
And I keep scrapbooking, mostly working on a few articles and projects for Canadian Scrapbooker magazine. Just got back from the CHA trade show in Anaheim. Always so much fun and so inspiring to see all the new products! I have a few photos, but even after two full days on the show floor, didn't manage to see every booth. There's some great stuff coming out this spring. I especially love the lines from Webster's Pages and the new patterned paper lines from Bazzill Basics. And Jenni Bowlin had some wonderful products........ and I covet every colour of the new Smooch Sparkle from Colorbox........ and Spellbinders had very coolio embossing folders. Love them! Darn, can't remember everything, but you get the idea. :-)
It was beautiful and sunny in Anaheim......... but I spent the entire day inside this building, and it was dark when I got out. Oh well. Palm trees were still nice in the evening.
A great wine themed stamp set from Technique Tuesday!
The Diecuts with a View booth is always incredibly astounding with their intricate paper creations. It must take a large group of people a year to create their displays. This year it was a tropical Avatar type tree, birds and peacocks, fishes, etc. all made from paper that had been cut, shaped, trimmed and decorated. Amazing.
One of my favourite booths was by Canvas Corp. So beautiful!!!
New patterened paper from Bazzill. Perfect for my boys!
Me at the Jenni Bowlin booth. I covet their Wren Collection paper line, as well as some of their new stamps and perforated kraft papers








No comments:
Post a Comment