Tuesday, December 20, 2011

December It's a Sketchy Challenge

Jill Sarginson designed a really neat sketch for the December sketch challenge over at Canadian Scrapbooker magazine.  I actually followed it pretty completely!  LOL  Totally out of character for me but it sure does speed things up.  All the details here if you want to play along with the challenge and have a chance to get published in CS magazine.  Here's the sketch:


And here's my take of the sketch using the wonderful Cosmo Cricket Christmas line!  I cut a couple of snowflakes with a Cricut die cutting machine, then dabbed them with Diamond Glaze so that Sparkly Fibers by Clearsnap would stick and add a little bling to the layout.  The title letter stickers are some American Crafts thickers.  



2 comments:

Rosie said...

I love the sparkly snowflakes Connie! Lovely layout!!!

KellyCreates said...

Gosh, these photos are the cutest!! (no hands...hee hee!) I rarely design with Cosmo Cricket, but when I see pages like yours, I think "Fantastic!"