Sunday, February 10, 2013

Envelope Layouts

I did an article on using envelopes on scrapbook pages a while back, and here are two of the projects that went along with it.  The boys were so little and so cute that it just melts my heart to look at these pictures.  I love the idea of tucking little messages and hidden journalling into pockets on a page.

 
Quick Quotes patterned paper and quotes, Magenta journalling stamp (just the right size for the library card envelopes!!!), Harmonie chipboard hearts covered with embossing powder

 
Susan Weckesser patterned paper and a Stampin Up Sizzix envelope die, My Little Bit of Whimsy buttons (mushrooms and dotted heart) plus odds and ends from my stash of Maya Road, Pink Paislee die cuts, Bo Bunny jewels and so on.  Decorating these little envelopes are a great opportunity to use up cute little embellishments!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Luv this layout !!

Unknown said...

Luv this layout !!

mow180 said...

Ahh, I love seeing the difference in your boys and the first layout has to be one of my favourites.