Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A FabScraps Layout

Have you seen products from this great new company based in South Africa?  Well, relatively new to North America anyway.  I think it's only been a year or two since there products were available on this side of the pond.   Lovely colours and patterns, very romantic, shabby chic, and perfect for scrapbooking many of your photos, making beautiful cards and a lot more besides.  Go have a look here at their products.  They've also got a terrific blog that you can link to from their home page.  I had some of their paper from their Heritage line that I used to scrap this old photo from my grandparent's 35th anniversary celebration.  I love scrapbooking these old photos and at least documenting the dates and who is in them before these memories disappear.

 
The dove chipboard swirl is also from FabScraps.  Since the Heritage papers were quite subdued in color, befitting the vintage look, I brightened the project up with some white. The white feather and doily are from the dollar store while the white flowers were made by crumpling white tissue paper circles.
 
Supplies:  FabScraps patterned paper and chipboard swirl, Basic Grey chipboard letters and numbers, Spellbinders rolled flower die, Karen Foster Scrapper's Floss, rickrack, feather, leaf. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am really enjoying the theme/design of your
web site. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility
issues? A small number of my blog audience have complained about my blog not working correctly in
Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you
have any recommendations to help fix this problem?

Here is my web site Wireless Redstone Mod

Anonymous said...

Very great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to mention that
I've really loved surfing around your weblog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

my web site :: Path of Exile

Anonymous said...

hey there and thank you for your info – I have definitely
picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise some technical issues using this website, as I experienced to reload the web site lots of times previous to I could get it to load correctly.
I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I
am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will often affect
your placement in google and can damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords.

Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and
could look out for a lot more of your respective
exciting content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.


Here is my weblog - Bukkit

mow180 said...

Great page, Connie!