
I was rummaging around in my pizza boxes (um, I'm afraid the vast majority of my layouts are NOT in albums) and I came across this layout (with Making Memories chipboard, Prism cardstock, Scraptivity alphabet stamps). It really makes me miss my baby. The nine year old Ben still loves to read as much as the four year old Ben, but the new taller version won't hold my hand any more when we go shopping. :-(
2 comments:
I love the stamping on the circle - very clever!! I know - they grow up way too fast. I love seeing your LOs.
The Book of Negroes - gets better but sadder (If anything can be sadder than being stolen from your village) as it goes. Our next book club read is Bel Canto - have you read it?
Happy Days of Summer!!
I love scrappin' my kids reading! Ben look so cute.
Post a Comment