I live in an older house, probably circa 1975ish, and the two bathrooms still had most of the original fixtures when we moved in 12 years ago. I am a patient person, and have lived with the turquoise shower and the mint green bathtub for over a decade now, but there has never been any love lost between us. This year it became evident that the finish was coming off of the tub and it was starting to rust, and I just finally had enough. And the federal home improvement tax credit didn't hurt. ;-) So I talked my husband into a few changes (although he didn't see any problem with turquoise or green!), and we bought a new bathtub and surround, a new shower stall and two new toilets. And then found the amazing Troy to install them with his team. He did a remarkable job for a very reasonable price.
I love the clean new look and am so glad to wave good-bye to the icky ceramic tile. And I would have never have believed I would wax poetic over a new toilet, but they are making me very happy!!! Two buttons, non-slam toilet seat, low flush, we are saving a ton of water every month! :-)

Before

After

Before

After
1 comment:
Looks great!! I live in one of those same houses - the mint green bathroom is ours :)) You have me thinking!
Post a Comment