Anyway, in honour of Ben's birthday, here's a layout I did several years ago (November 2005!) using a lot of fabric and notions for a frugal scrapbooker article. I still kind of like it, but Ben and I have both come a long way since then. :-) Funny how I can still remember almost every detail of his birth! Wonder how long it takes those memories to fade................
Sunday, July 12, 2009
How time flies
We had Ben's birthday party today - two days ahead of his 'real' birthday. A pool party - that's what Ben always requests, and that's what Ben always gets. It's easy. Somehow Mother Nature has always smiled on this and it has always worked out. I will post more and put up some pictures, but in a moment of weakness tonight as I was making the kids their supper, I ate some of the leftover cantelope. [Canteloupe?] Bad mistake. I didn't think two pieces were going to hurt me, but I am suffering now. I developed some sort of weird allergy to honeydew and cantelope in my mid-thirties (honeydew is way worse) and eating them makes my stomach quite sick. But being, the eternal optimist, every now and then I try a piece anyway, just in case the allergy has departed as quickly as it arrived. Um, nope. Still here, but seemingly worse than ever. :-(
Anyway, in honour of Ben's birthday, here's a layout I did several years ago (November 2005!) using a lot of fabric and notions for a frugal scrapbooker article. I still kind of like it, but Ben and I have both come a long way since then. :-) Funny how I can still remember almost every detail of his birth! Wonder how long it takes those memories to fade................
Anyway, in honour of Ben's birthday, here's a layout I did several years ago (November 2005!) using a lot of fabric and notions for a frugal scrapbooker article. I still kind of like it, but Ben and I have both come a long way since then. :-) Funny how I can still remember almost every detail of his birth! Wonder how long it takes those memories to fade................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey connie I am the same way with cherries and apples....a few weeks back I bought two and was going to temp fate I really love apples...they sat there un-touched...to scared....sometimes I will dose up on antihistimies just so I can have them...mid twenties developed allergies to most fruit, pears, apples, cherries, plums, peaches, stuff like that....sucks and gets worse each year....melons sometimes set me off as well....
Post a Comment