Friday, August 14, 2009

I've been painting


I always have ambitious goals for doing stuff when I have a few days off of work. I rarely get as much done as I think I will, but it's always nice to have a plan. ;-) This year I was going to paint all the bedrooms, the back hallway and part of the basement. So far, have only two bedrooms done! I did the boys' bedrooms first and let them pick the colour. It was green, green, green all the way. I think Kiwi Kiss is the name of the colour, but it is very bright and the kidlets love it!!! Which is the important thing. (The adults get a funny look on their face and reach for their sunglasses). And it's only paint. When they are done their green phase, I'll buy another can, move some furniture and change it up again.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh my goodness Connie this looks like the same green I painted Mienna's room!!! Her room "glows"!