Friday, August 14, 2009

More Layouts from the Pizza Boxes




Funny how one likes some scrapbook layouts that one does better than others. I always liked the way these turned out, they bring a smile to my face. (I have other layouts that make me wonder what I was thinking. Oh well. ;-) These are all done with Scraptivity kits when I was on the design team, sometimes with paper and materials that I would have never tried on my own. That's one of the beauties of monthly kits - they sometimes push you out of your comfort zone and introduce you to techniques and supplies that are not your usual style. And sometimes those layouts end up being your favourites!


1 comment:

MonaS! said...

Beautiful los again Connie! I love the one of Ben and his dad - very nicely done. Hope you had a wonderful summer - its great to check in again!