In the fall edition of the Canadian Scrapbooker, there are a number of layouts featuring bucket lists, i.e. before you kick the bucket, what would you like to accomplish? At the time of the page call, I couldn't really think of much to put on my bucket list, so I asked my husband Ron what was on his, and scrapbooked him instead. I have had a good life. I have done a lot of things that many people would like to do - I have swum with dolphins, I have been up in a hot air balloon (used to belong to the Edmonton Hot Air balloon club and work on the balloon chase crews), I have a ridiculous amount of post-secondary education and I have travelled a fair bit.

(Piggy Tales patterned paper and rub-ons, American Crafts letter stickers, Technique Tuesday alphabet stamps, a Tim Holtz metal spinner)
But you know, when you start thinking about it a bit more, ideas come to you! Mine are mostly travel - for example, I would love to go to Holland in the spring to see the tulips and spend some time photographing them. I think we should probably all jot down things we would like to do in our lives, and work towards those goals. It would also be fascinating to see how our lists change as we get older! Hopefully our lists get shorter as we get older too............. :-)
1 comment:
What a cool page Connie!!!
Post a Comment