So of course, at this time of year, I tend to hum a wonderful song about HomeGrown Tomatoes by Guy Clark. The video I link to is not the best quality, but it gives you an idea. I have listened to Guy Clark's music for many many years, and was lucky enough to see him live about 15 years ago in Edmonton. One of the best Texas singer songwriters in my opinion. :-)
Anyway, the song lyrics inspired a layout that was published in the fall 2009 Canadian Scrapbooker. This layout uses a couple of my favourite stamps - the chicken wire background is from Cornish Heritage Farms, and the alphas are Technique Tuesday. The stitching uses a Bazzill Stitchz template and took a few hours, but it was done late at night when I was at a crop and I wasn't good for much else anyway. Mindless hand activity while socializing. :-)
1 comment:
I love tomatoes - and I love that chicken wire stamp too!! We are enjoying tomatoes here too. I have 2 boxes of green ones that I picked off on the weekend before the frost came. I know in a few months I'll be yearning for them again. Happy Fall to You!!
Post a Comment