A little late, but still.......... :-) Just before Christmas, my family met up with my friend Kim Gowdy and her family at the Muttart Conservatory in Edmonton. We wandered around and looked at the plants, took some photographs, had a coffee. Just a lovely way to spend a winter's afternoon. Here's some of the photos that Kim and I took. By the way, I bribed my children to cooperate for pictures by promising them a prize from the treasure box when we got home. Worked like a charm. The treasure box is a large cardboard box I keep well stocked with little toys and goodies (everything from Ring Pops and Pez dispensers to small Lego sets and Star Wars figures. I highly recommend it. ;-)).
If I don't bribe the boys, I get pictures that look like this, where they are trying to strangle each other, but usually much worse.



4 comments:
you have SUCH cute boys Connie!!!!!
Wonderful photos Connie. Your boys are certainly growing up aren't they?
Great pictures, Connie. I hope to see you at Bull River this spring.
Great photos Connie!
Post a Comment