Wow, just got back from a whirlwind trip! Zipped down to Kitchener one day, represented Canadian Scrapbooker at Scrapfest, came home the next day as soon as Scrapfest ended! Fun, fun, fun but it went by so fast it is almost a blur!!! Scrapfest is an amazing event; go if you ever get a chance. The shopping looked amazing and the crop looked like so much fun! I am always so excited to attend these events; I see old friends, meet new friends and just generally absorb all the energy and creativity that is floating through the air.
I have to say that air travel is not what it used to be. I didn't get a single book read! Westjet had live satellite TV on the way down, and Air Canada had some great movies on the way back. I watched The Blind Side with Sandra Bullock and half of The Lovely Bones. If it wasn't for my swollen feet, I could have flown to Hawaii and back just so I could watch all the new movies that Air Canada had on their system.
Here is my most amazing travelling companion and roommate, Cathie Allan. She is the bestest!!!!!! If you ever get a chance to take a class from Cathie, grab it. She has been stamping for thirty years, and has probably forgotten more than most of us ever know. Her classes are tons of fun, and you will learn so much!
This is Lara Brooks who worked with me in the Canadian Scrapbooker booth. We had a great time selling magazines, subscriptions and just chatting with people as they came by!!! This photo was taken early Saturday morning; most of Saturday was extremely busy and the two of us were hopping!
Here are my friends Barb and Rebecca from Scraptivity/BizzyB's; they were just down the aisle of the marketplace from the Canadian Scrapbooker booth. It was lovely to see them again and do a little shopping in their booth. If you are interested in monthly scrapbooking kits, check out Scraptivity. They are based in Toronto. I have been getting their kits for years, I just love them. They are excellent value and the thrill of getting a pizza box of fun new products and an introduction to a different technique every month just never wears off.



2 comments:
oh i would love to go to Scrapfest!!! And it'd be fun to see Barb again and meet Rebecca!!! Looks like you had fun!
Wish I could have gone. Real life is not as much fun as scrapbooking. LOL
Post a Comment