Sunday, August 1, 2010

Back from Chicago

Whoa, I guess it's been a while.  It's amazing how quickly summer goes.  I've been juggling lots of travel, work, family, social activities and outdoor fun, and blogging usually falls to the bottom of the priority list.  ;-)


I just returned from Chicago, where I attended the CHA (Craft and Hobby Association) Trade Show with my colleagues from Canadian Scrapbooker - Heather Starosielski, Jackie Ludlage, Katharina Doyle and Leica Forrest. 

The trade show was great.  It seemed smaller than the last time I attended a summer show in Chicago, but there were still a lot of manufacturers with booths and a lot to see.   There were a big handful of paper lines and embellishments that got me excited and I *need* to have!!!  LOL    There was definitely a strong trend towards vintagey, romantic papers and embellishments.  Lots of soft colours, Eiffel towers, tulle, fancy floral trims, stick pins.......  I am currently sorting through hundreds of pictures of CHA and downtown Chicago, so there will be many more posts coming up soon!

2 comments:

Christy Riopel said...

Sounds Like you had so much fun...can't wait to get my hands on some of that product!

Christy Riopel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.