Anna Griffin had one of the nicest Halloween lines, in my opinion. Lovely paper, with not a trace of purple in sight! :-)
My Minds Eye also had a great Halloween line - check out the kraft paper at the bottom of this photo.
Let's see, what else.......... I have never purchased Studio Calico products before, but I will be looking for them now. I was very impressed with their products. Really fun paper lines and embellishments. I especially liked the Elementary collection for school layouts.
And not sure how well this shows up in the photo (which shows some of the results instead of the actual dies), but Tim Holtz had a number of new Sizzix dies and embossing folders. Some neat stuff here.
Nikki Sivils had some fun new releases - this is probably my favourite. With two boys, I'm a sucker for blue, but it looks very versatile
.








No comments:
Post a Comment