Monday, August 2, 2010

Snapshots from Chicago

Now, I didn't make it into every booth at CHA, and I didn't always remember to take pictures.  Or sometimes it was too crowded to take photographs (Harmonie and Eche Park spring to mind).  But here's a selection of some of the up and coming scrapbook products that were displayed at CHA in Chicago.


Loved the Punky Sprouts booth, very fun mini-albums with canvas and corrugated cardboard!  Nice people and some great projects.



Canvas Home Concepts had all sorts of fun materials - lots of canvas of course, but also burlap, cork, jute, chalkboard - if you like the natural look, this company's products are right up your alley.  I loved it!



I thought TaDa Studios diecut papers were great!  Very unique and perfect for a special page!




The Prima booth was stunning, as always, with lots of gorgeous new products!

Coredinations is partnering with several other scrapbook manufacturers to produce specially embossed cardstock.  Here's a photo of the collaboration with Graphic 45:



Gorgeous, isn't it?

One of my favourite new tools was by WeRMemory Keepers - I love the look of stitching on my pages, and this looks like a reasonably priced tool to help me do that.  For hand stitching onto paper, most of you know that one must pierce holes first, then stitch.  Tthis gizmo will pierce the holes  for you in a variety of patterns simply by running the wheel over the paper.  Or, if you are not into sewing, you could just leave the pattern of little holes as a stand alone embellishment to your page.  Neat!


No comments: