


We decided to head to downtown Edmonton this weekend to catch this parade (and have a quick dip in the legislature fountains). What a colourful treat for the eyes and the ears!!! This is the first time I've seen the Cariwest Parade and I really enjoyed it. The costumes are nothing short of fantastic! And of course the caribbean music was loud and infectious! It's not a long parade, but it's fun, and there are plenty of good viewing spots on the curb so it's very family friendly for short people :-).
1 comment:
Congrats on the new car!! It looks marvelous and I hope you soon forget the bad shopping experineces. I love the costumes at the parade - reminds me so much of South America and the special shows we saw. And Kananaskis is marvelous, isn't it? It sounds like your summer is being filled up with good times :))
Post a Comment