Sunday, August 3, 2008

Kananaskis Country



What a beautiful place this is!! I have never been here before, but I attended an interesting work-related conference here at the end of July and luckily my family was able to join me. We stayed at the Delta Lodge, and I have to say that I was very impressed and totally amazed at the service. The staff was just remarkable especially compared to pretty much everywhere else in Alberta right now! So friendly and helpful!! The rooms were a bit dark, but the beds were very comfortable, the swimming pool was wonderful and the steam bath infused with eucalyptus oil was to die for. I could have stayed in there forever! Just take lots of money if you want to eat in any of the hotel restaurants. They were a little on the high side, and at the cash bar before the conference banquet, a glass of wine or a beer were $9.50. Yikes!



No comments: