that I made last week using Jillibean Soup papers. Doesn't that frog just make you smile? I discovered that when I go to a weekend crop, I am most productive if I focus on working on projects with a paper line from one manufacturer, rather than trying to bring a cross section of every piece of patterned paper I own! I had particular fun with a sheet of patterned paper from the Jillibean Lentil Soup collection with gorgeous sunflowers on it - they just lent themselves so well to being cut out, popped up and decorated with Robin's Nest dewdrops!
Quick layout with the same papers and techniques I used with the card. I took this picture quite a few years ago with my first ever digital camera. The wren in my garden is the sweetest singer and keeps a close eye on me when I am in the garden.
This card uses some yellow dotted paper from the Jillibean soup staples collection, and Coredinations cardstock that I embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.



No comments:
Post a Comment