Wednesday, March 3, 2010

More Layouts


A couple more layouts from the spring issue of CS magazine.  I love the way this purple one turned out.  I don't often scrapbook in purple, probably comes with having two boys.   I had a lot of fun looking for purple things to photograph, and although I didn't include the picture in this layout, I took one of purple Smarties too.  I discovered there aren't really very many purple Smarties in a box.  The kids and I had fun sorting and eating them though.  LOL  Papers here are by Kaisercraft.  I used my Slice to make the title and slipped a purple paint sample card into the mix.




These photos are taken at the Edmonton Valley Zoo (which has a lot of nursery rhyme themed decor) with some of the kids in our karate club.  Papers and stamps are by Stampin Up, they worked perfectly here!  Especially love that 'to do' list stamp.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kann ich so nur zustimmen

mow180 said...

Love the purple!

Just Rhonda said...

Great pages!! I love that top on especially!!!!