Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bull River Food - Day Three

For those of you waiting for more food pictures, sorry for the delay.  Life has been running on warp speed (well, warpier than usual) over the last couple of weeks.  Here was dinner on day three.  I forgot to photograph breakfast. 

Part of the lunch buffet - cold Thai peanut chicken salad, chicken skewers, roasted cloves of garlic, savoury cheese muffins, bbq pulled pork in pita pockets, devilled eggs.........

my lunch plate, including the best beef/barley soup I have ever tasted.  They just about had to roll me away from the table I was so full.


fresh, warm foccacia dipped in olive oil and balsamic vinegar


cucumber and radish salad with a light lemon dressing

homemade pasta with edamame, asparagus, dill and I can't remember what else


seafood packets in phyllo pastry topped with ruby swiss chard



some kind of chocolate yumminess with rhubarb sorbet

1 comment:

Just Rhonda said...

ooooooooooo looks AWESOME!!!!!!