You should have arrived here from Jackie Ludlage’s blog. If you didn’t, please visit the Hands On! Photography blog HERE to start at the beginning and visit each person’s blog in order, so that you don’t miss out on your chance to win any of the prizes!
We are celebrating the one year anniversary of the Canadian Scrapbooker Hands On! Photography blog, also referred to as the HOP blog. Last September, we launched the HOP blog as an added feature to the Hands On! Photography article in each issue, to offer more in-depth tutorials for the topics that Sue discussed in her articles.
Each month, Sue posts a new tutorial on the HOP blog, with photo examples and helpful links. Our magazine and blog readers are encouraged to submit their photos, which are then shared on the HOP blog and entitle them to a chance to win a randomly drawn prize each month!
I'm excited to announce that the blog hop prize I have to give away to one lucky commenter is this prize pack from Cosmo Cricket:

Want a chance to win this prize? In celebrating our one-year anniversary, we'd like to invite you to review one of our past tutorials. My choice is the December 2009 tutorial on Bokeh. To win, just visit this tutorial and leave a comment there, and then come back and leave me a comment with your favourite summer pasttime! It's as easy as that!
Thanks for participating in our blog hop!! Now, onto the next blog... You'll be visiting the talented Heather Starosielski!

83 comments:
My favourite summer past time would have to be going to the beach. I love swimming and playing in the water with my kids.
My favorite summer pastime would have to be visiting the ocean. Somewhere, somehow I just have to get back to it.
Spending time with the kids anywhere but home. New adventures are always fun.
My fave summer pasttime of my childhood was biking on the streets in town. The was a whole gang of us that would hang out......what a great memory.
Here in the UK,it would be sitting watching the rain hitting the windows dreaming of an exotic holiday!!!!!
Fave pasttime is sitting pool/lake/ocean side with a cool drink, some lays plain chips and a stack of books/magz.
My fave summer past time is to sit on my patio with a good book, drink and relax.
hey Connie, had fun with you in Chicago!!!!! I LOVE your prize package, how yummy!!!!
My favourite past time is hanging by the fire or lying in the sun reading a great book.
My favorite summer pasttime would probably pulling weeds and trimming bushes in my yard. I know that doesn't sound like much fun, but really it is so therapeutic. Especially if it is a nice day (not too hot and not too cold).
Hello Connie! Favorite summer activity- just having time! Can stay up late, sleep in, rarely have to rush anywhere, every day an adventure:0)
loved the tutorial. my favorite past time would be going to the beach every weekend with the kids and hubby. We love it
My favorite summer pastime is just relaxing with a good book. I love reading and can't stop buying books I think I will like...I have quite the collection waiting for me to get to them..lol
My favorite summer past time is spending time with my husband and daughter exploring close to home and far away.
My favourite summer past time is camping! I love having a fire and having hot dogs and roasted marshmallows, sitting by the fire! Love it!
Houseboating with my family!
Playing with my girls from sunup to sundown. No matter what we are doing, it's going to be fun & full of giggles.
i missed that tutorial, so thanks for posting - i just learned something new & japanese!
Sitting on the dock - watching the kids swimming
Favourite summer pastime is sitting on the back deck on a warm evening, discussing the day with my husband while we watch the sun go down.
Great tutorial! My favourite summer past time is just enjoying the outdoors... especially with my camera in hand!
favourite pasttime - reading a book by the pool!
Fav pastime; camping! :)
I love going fishing with my hubby. Nothing like a quiet day on the lake!
Sitting in the backyard reading a great book, love that in the summer :)
My favorite summer past-time is travelling! :-) Thanks for a chance to win!
My favorite summer pastime would be photographing landscapes, flowers and food.
Going to see the sites of the city with my family ,zoo, Heritage Park, Fish Creek etc.
Going to the farmer's market and enjoying all the fresh produce in season!
My favourite summer pastime, would have to be swimming.
My favorite summer past time is spending time with family at the cabin or camping.
Fave moments this summer were on the lake in our boat either fishing or watching the kids tube. That and the total freedom of camping and not working.
My favorite pastime is gardening.
I love taking my kids to the local outdoor waterslides. They have fun all day, I can sit and read, and sometimes I'll even go on the slides WITH the boys, and we ALL love that!
Hmm my favorite summer past time would be running through the sprinkler as a kid.
Enjoying a good book out in the sunshine!
My favorite summer pastime (and present and future pastime) is to just get like a Galapagos Turtle under the sun.
Love the papers! thanks Connie!
I love picnics...anything with a blanket spread out under the tree. I just had my boys to Lego on the Lawn. Blanket & Food, Blanket & Dolls, Blanket & Lego, Blanket & Book, Blanket in the Sun...Blanket in the Shade.
Sandra d.
My favorite summer pastime is taking pictures. They may not be the best pics but I love to take pics. I also love camping.
boating!!!
Spending time with my son
My favourite summer past time is reading. Sounds lame but somehow there doesn't seem to be time during the school year to read a good novel so I look forward to the first library trip of the summer!
my favourite summer past time is camping with my family and relaxing with a good book
My favorite summer pastime is relatively new to us. we love to head to a friends property and camp. There is a wonderful spring fed pond and so many wonderful trails. Campfires and marshmallows. Good times.
I love riding my horses in the summer (inspite of the bugs!)
My favourite Summer pasttime, would be the time we spend at the cottage/beach! What super memories!
Living for a bit with no schedules...I really like just taking each day as it comes and relaxing with my family.
Love the Bokeh, great for the fall when you can use natures colors!!
Fav summer past time? CANNIN' AND JAMMIN'!!!
I'm a new golfer and love it...wish I could get out there more often, tho!
I am learning so much. My favorite summer pastime is anything outside with the kids and a camera. Our winters are so long, I love being able to get as much photos as I can outside.
My favourite summer passtime is definately spending time with my kids and hubby at our cabin - just getting away on our own feels so good!
My favourite summer pastime is reading...I love to read but find things are so busy during the school year that the only time I get to read is on the beach during the summer. I read 5 books this summer.
My favourite summer pasttime is enjoying the pool.
I LOVE THAT PAPER! Love it.
Favorite pastime is entertaining outside -- barbecues and bonfires and late, laid back summer nights where you have so much fun -- you leave the dishes in the sink until the morning.
My favourite past time is spending time with grandchildren in the pool and watching them have fun!!!!
mblahey@mts.net
I love going to our cottage thinking of ideas for my next visit with friends! You know who you are!
Let's see..pre-kids it would have been a comfy seat in the shade with a good book. Now it's the camping trips we take as a family. The memories are priceless.
Favorite summer past time - where do I begin? Relaxing in a chair reading a book, hopefully on a beach or under a nice tree. My new favorite may be going for a kayak paddle on the lake!
My favourite summer past time is sitting out on my patio in the sun with a nice cold drink with friends and family :)
My favorite summer past time is sitting on my deck, watching the kids play in the water!
Summers tend to be short here, so we spend as much time as we can with our kids, playing in park!
Favorite summer pastime is definitely canoeing.
Summer pastime... mostly the beach vacation, but lately the family golf times once or twice a week.
Favourite summer past time has be watching the kids play and splash in the pool
I would love to go camping with my son
hanging out at the pool.
oops, hanging out at the pool
my favourite summer pastimes are taking the visiting grandkids all around our area and taking tons of photos of them as well as having bbq's and bonfires.
my favourite summer pastimes are taking the visiting grandkids around our area and taking tons of photos of them and also bbq's and bonfires.
I love camping and swimming at a beach.
Favourite summer pastime? Counting down the days until the most wonderful time of year takes place.....school.
oh my favorite summer past time would be relaxing on the beaches of PEI
Mine is playing slow-pitch!
Love the water and the mountains ... so many trips this summer to Waterton and the Rockies !!! :)
I *heart* reading a book with a cold drink on the deck!
My summer past time this year was just spending time with family and friends - neglecting my apartment that still needs to be painted and decorated but I enjoyed my summer so it was worth it. I can paint in the fall when it's not 35 degrees :)
My favourite summer pastime is being in nature - so hiking, camping, birding....all that good stuff! And i have LOTS of photos that those papers would look perfect with:-) Crossing my fingers!!!
Favorite summer pasttime: of course I LOVE creating cards, but I also LOVE spending time with my 6 year old daughter, especially going for a picnic or going to the beach with her!
Taking it easy and catching up on my reading in the sun!
Summer pastime? That's easy....sitting in the backyard, watching and listening to nature, enjoying the zen. That's all I need.
Favorite past time would just be enjoying the lazy days. Like that we can spend 3 hours reading library books and then go on a walk and play at the playground for 3 more. And have a picnic cause we don't HAVE to have anyone in bed to get them up early, kwim?
my favorite summer pastime is just being outside!! It doesnt matter what we are doing - at the pool, at the park, gardening, or just sitting on the deck.
Has to be Golfing!
Post a Comment