Lately, I seem to be using 3-d foam adhesive on almost every layout and card. I will pop up a photo......... or a journalling block...... or an embellishment or two or four, especially a stamped image. I think sometimes adding a little dimension can make all the difference between a good layout and a great layout, and it allows you to stick stuff behind things too! It's sometimes hard to see dimension in photographs and scans, but is noticeable and appreciated in real life.

My go to adhesive is always Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L. I keep a few packages right at the top of my tool bag. The little foam squares are easy to remove, sturdy and come in a couple of sizes and colours. And if I need them even smaller for some fancy cut work like on this Quick Quotes paper, I just snip the foam pieces in smaller bits with scissors. Or stack 'em up if I want extra dimension.




No comments:
Post a Comment