I lifted this from Crystal's blog (http://crystalkrueger.blogspot.com/). Such a great idea! It just sort of captures this moment in time........
Outside My Window - there are flowers everywhere. The poppies, butterfly weed and dill have gone completely beserk in the garden, and although I should have have pulled them all out weeks ago, I enjoy their colours and texture!
Outside My Window - there are flowers everywhere. The poppies, butterfly weed and dill have gone completely beserk in the garden, and although I should have have pulled them all out weeks ago, I enjoy their colours and texture!
.jpg)
I am thinking - about the scrapbooking I need to do, the lunch I need to pack for Ben tomorrow at camp, the new car I must buy soon..........
I am thankful - that I have a day off work tomorrow to catch up on everything. Especially laundry.
From the kitchen - leftover new potatoes, Italian sausage, fresh leaf lettuce salad, corn and a fresh tomato. The last one. C'mon heat and sunshine!!! My tomato plants NEED you!!!
I am wearing yoga pants and a free red t-shirt I received last Canada Day at Broadmoor Lake park. I don't much like red, but it was okay for weeding!
I am creating scrapbook pages with different kinds of stamping techniques on them.
I am going for a pedicure tomorrow morning with the gift certificate I got for my birthday several months ago, and then to the Kia dealer to check out the mini-vans. And maybe Mitsubishi if I am feeling energetic.
I am reading "The TIme Traveller's Wife" an am finally starting to sort of like it. An odd book.
I am hoping for some beautiful summer weather so the kids can enjoy the pool and my tomatoes will grow!
I am hearing the Neil Young cd, Live at Massey Hall. Got it from the library and love it.
Around the house everything that was clean on Saturday, is now covered in pokemon cards and miscellaneous boy stuff. Dirty socks. Stuff like that. Sigh.
One of my favorite things is watching the hummingbirds at the feeder.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week - maybe pork fried rice from the leftover roast, dig more new potatoes, get at least two more layouts done, pack for Chicago!
A picture to share - the rainbow out my kitchen window the other day after a storm, and just before it got dark

2 comments:
It was fun to read about your day! I love her focus and the whole simple living philosophy. I read the Time Traveller's Wife and found the first part strange but it got better. Stick with it! Have fun in Chicago - and good luck with car shopping :))
Hey Connie! I love this idea for a blog entry...makes you stop and appreciate what is going onin that moment..kind of like taking 30 picutres in a bathroom! May use it in my blog on of these days!
Post a Comment