I've been chasing insects around the yard with my camera. Summer is so short and I look to wander around my garden every evening and see what new treasures there are to appreciate.
How is your car doing? Are you shopping? Mine too has developed a funny sound which DH says is the tailpipe. It rattles like crazy, especially when idling in city traffic. Sounds like a hillbilly car, I think! Good luck - I hope you can spend as little as possible, either way!!
2 comments:
Great shots, Connie!
I love the last one - such pretty color!!
How is your car doing? Are you shopping? Mine too has developed a funny sound which DH says is the tailpipe. It rattles like crazy, especially when idling in city traffic. Sounds like a hillbilly car, I think! Good luck - I hope you can spend as little as possible, either way!!
Post a Comment