
I signed the contract with the University of Alberta and sent it back, so looks like I am teaching again in the winter term. The course is ENCS 475, Waste Management and Utilization, a required 4th year course in the Environmental Conservation Science program. This time I am going to teach it as a night class, so it will be a much different experience than the three times a week at 9:00 in the morning that I tried early this year. Lots of work and very stressful, but definitely a good learning experience!!!
6 comments:
Congratulations on another teaching class Connie. I hope you enjoy the evening class.
Good for you Connie !! Good luck with everything.
Hey! Nice name plate! It must be official! Hope you keep a few hours for scrapbooking fun! See you next Monday!
Congratulations! There's something special about seeing your name on a nameplate, isn't there? I always think 'that's as close as I'm going to come to seeing my name in lights or on a billboard!" It will be interesting to hear what you think about night classes.
It sure makes it official to see your name on a name plate like that! Congrats Connie, and enjoy it.
Congrats Connie! Well deserved:0)
Post a Comment